Love these Jackson Pollock inspired denims! And they are literally the easiest thing to DIY!
- Start with a pair of light or medium wash denims so the paint splatters show up nicely. Lay them over some newspaper so you don’t get paint all over your floor.
- Get fabric paint in the colours of your choice.
- Wear rubber gloves (don’t skip this)
- Fill the paints into 2 medium sized containers
- Dip your gloved hand into the container and start flicking paint over your denims.
- Create a fist, and then quickly open it to flick the paint onto the jeans. If you want a thicker splatter, keep your hand close to the jeans and flick from side to side. If you want a lighter splatter, bring your hand up higher.
- Wait atleast an hour before flipping over your jeans to the backside
- Once you’re done flip the garment inside out, wash in cold water, and hang dry.
- Wear it with a white shirt and a BIG smile
Leave a comment